> Client Portfolio > Databases Gibraltar
Glide Technologies Limited has developed and implemented databases (both single and multi-user) for a wide
range of businesses and organistaions in Gibraltar, including local insurance companies, holiday organisers,
asset managers and Government departments.
Some examples of our database work in Gibraltar include the following:
- Motor and travel insurance claims-handling database systems, with statistical reporting, automatic generation of customised letters and integration with e-mail applications.
- Complaints handling databases with tracking and statistical functions in order to ensure that all complaints are logged correctly and dealt with according to pre-specified timeframes and to provide workflow information on the complaints handling process over time.
- Resource booking applications to keep track of room availability and bookings, and to produce relevant invoices when required.
- Golfing holiday database application used to arrange golf
holidays from the initial enquiry stage to the customisation of the itinerary, automatically generating booking requests to hotels, golf courses and restaurants, and including the production of invoices and processing of payments in multiple currencies.
- Invoicing and purchase order databases used to automate and keep track of purchase orders and invoices.
- Design and development of a patient recall system that records the dates and details of patient eye-tests and appointments in order to ease the adminstration task of recalling patients for regular eyesight revisions for local opticians.
- Development and implementation of an online database of natural therapies such as chiropractic, aromatherapy and homeopathy. This online database includes practitioner lists, news articles, related products available and discussion forums.
- Design, development and implementation of an online property database to store property data such as location, size, rooms, images and other facilties. Allows online searching, adding and editing of property deatils as well as uploading of property images.
- Property applications database into which all applications for new property developments are entered in order to facilitate the allocation process and to provide statistic information on the applicants and their current living situations.
- Multi-user databases designed to store property purchases and to organise payment schedules based on property cost and ownership scheme.
- Design, development and implementation of a holiday calculator database which keeps track of seasonal rates for a range of hotels and villas in order to provide an instant holiday quote online.
- Publication database designed to store news articles and advertisements in multiple languages for ease of displaying online.
- Design and development of mutli-user database application to keep track of personal records with the facility to import payments from a third-party application, generate letters and labels, export data and obtain statistical reports.
- Online database of stationery and office supplies with categories and search facilities, allowing registered users to search for and order their stationery supplies online.
- Mutli-user database that stores a variety of applications with the facility to search by application number, applicant surname and other useful fields, it links to a third-party GIS system and also contains the facility to automatically generate a range of letters based on Word templates for ease of maintenance.
- Design and development of a mutli-user stock control system used to keep track of storeroom stock quantities, log requisition orders, produce purchase orders, track deliveries and payments and export statistical information when required.
- Development of a mutli-user general insurance database (handling the enquiry process and policy tracking of motor, household, egg-in-nest, life and pensions insurance products).
- Single-user database to store information on funds and track its NAV and position, with the facility to produce monthly fact sheets displaying cumulative performances, top holdings and breakdowns both online and offline.
- Design, development and implementation of several multi-user asset management systems to keep track of accounts and transactions, including funds, reconciling stock positions and handling FX transactions and deposits.
For more details on our database work in Gibraltar, or to discuss how your organisation
can benefit from having a database, please visit our Database Programming page or contact us for more details.